Survey Engineering in Coralville, IA
VJ Engineering provides professional land surveying engineers in Coralville, Iowa City, and Johnson County, IA, and the surrounding communities. As a crucial aspect of the land surveyor engineering process, surveying enables architecture and construction companies to visualize the final result of a project. By working hand-in-hand with commercial and residential clients, contractors and legal counsel, our team ensures that every phase of a project proceeds as intended—without surprises—and that the work is done on time and on budget.
Here are just a few of the comprehensive survey engineering services we provide throughout Iowa:
- Topographic: Our team conducts topographic surveys to gather essential data on the natural and man-made attributes of a plot of land. Additionally, we collect elevations to ensure construction is safe and secure.
- Property Boundary: As part of our boundary surveying process, we review land deeds and assess property lines. This phase is also crucial for determining the extent of any possible encroachments or easements on the land.
- Construction Staking: Also called a site layout survey, construction staking involves the interpretation of construction plans in order to mark the spot where new roads and/or structures will go. You can trust our team to handle all your surveying and residential construction needs in Eastern Iowa.
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey: Used to reveal the boundaries of a property, this survey also depicts site improvements, including buildings, fences, roads, utility lines and easements per the standards set by the American Land Title Association and the National Society of Professional Surveyors.
- Flood Elevation Certificates: This essential report showcases property features like flood zones and building elevation levels in advance of the construction process.
Contact Us for Surveyor Engineering Today
At VJ Engineering, we take pride in designing original solutions through our land surveying to a wide range of construction problems, including land development and structural engineering. Ready to get your project off the ground with professional surveying in Eastern Iowa. Call us today at 319-338-4939 or contact us online.