Land Development Engineering in Coralville, IA
VJ Engineering provides land development services in Coralville, Iowa City, and Johnson County, IA through our offices in Coralville and Cedar Falls. We recognize that zoning regulations have an impact on almost every construction project. With that in mind, we work side by side with developers and local agencies to address zoning concerns while ensuring projects remain on budget and on schedule.
Why Land Development Engineering?
Our site planning and land development consultants can provide full services to meet the needs of any developer or municipality. We provide boundary and topographical surveying, site design, subdivisions, staking and construction inspection services. This team works in conjunction with our structural and civil teams to provide full site and facility design.
Here are some of the many engineering services we provide to private and public-sector businesses/developers:
- Rezoning Applications, Supporting Documents, Conceptual and Rezoning Plats
- Subdivision Platting Applications, Supporting Documents, Plans for Public Improvements
- Storm Water Management Plans
- Non-traditional Stormwater Management – Infiltration/Amended Soils
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Board of Adjustment Variance Application
If you are contemplating a land development engineering project in Eastern Iowa, it’s important to take steps to ensure work is completed according to City/County regulations. By working with a reputable professional engineer/surveyor from the start, you can save both time and money.
VJ Engineering provides complete services in the structural and civil fields. To learn more about what our land development consultants do or to request our engineering services in Eastern Iowa, call today at 319-338-4939 or contact us online.